Terms of Engagement
You are engaging me as a mind-set coache to provide coaching services to you. Or you are engaging your business/Organisation on the terms of an agreement.
The agreement between us will commence on the date you sign it and will continue until the end of the coaching package specified unless terminated earlier by either of us.
- Each individual coaching session will last for 1hr 15 minutes and will take place over Skype or face to face. Your introductory session is 30 minutes and completely free of charge with no obligation.
- I require 48 hours’ notice excluding weekends if you wish to rearrange a session or workshop. Sessions rearranged with less notice than this will be charged or counted as a full session and for workshops this will mean loss of deposit. In case of a short notice emergency please contact as soon as possible.
- Where Sessions are held in third party venues, you agree to comply at all times with such venue’s policies and rules in relation to the venue (particularly fire safety and health and safety rules). You will be required to leave the venue if you do not comply with their policies and rules (and We shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts paid in relation to such Session/workshop).
- You are responsible for your own belongings that you take to a Session and neither any third party venue, nor we will be liable for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of any of your belongings.
- You agree to reimburse us in full and indemnify me against any claim from any third party (and associated costs and expenses (including professional fees) arising out of your actions or inactions while at a third party venue.
- A full refund is available after the first session if you have booked 3 or more sessions and do not want to continue.
- However, you must advise me within 24 hours of the initial session.
- There are no refunds available on single sessions if cancelled within 48 hours
- If you cancel all sessions within 48 hours of our first scheduled session or fail to make the call, I will deduct the cost of one session at the prevailing rate prior to refunding you money.
- If you book the 6 session package and we are finished after 4 I will subtract the cost of the 4 session package and refund the difference
If you are late for an appointment please understand that respecting following clients, we may still need to finish at the agreed time. However if you have not made yourself available within 20 minutes of our agreed start time I will presume you have cancelled.
I shall provide the Services with due care, skill and ability.
For Individual Coaching You have email access to me for support & short answers to your questions for the duration of your Programme. I aim to get back to you within 24-48 hours on weekdays. For replies requiring more than 5 minutes time, I recommend you raise the query at your next coaching session.
All warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Due to the nature of coaching, although I fully expect great things to happen as a result of our Sessions, I cannot guarantee any specific results or that all clients will achieve the same results.
Coaching is not therapy or counselling. It may involve all areas of your life. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues, which may arise, the choices you make in relation to them and following through on any agreed action is exclusively your responsibility.
Coaching is not a replacement to treat mental disorders and is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or medical treatment of any kind. But it can definitely work with other treatments. By entering into this agreement you confirm that you will not use it in place of any form of therapy that has been strongly advised.
If for any reason I am unable to provide the Services at the agreed time, I will provide you with as much notice as possible and we shall reschedule the Session for a time mutually agreed.
I may need to reschedule Sessions according to schedule/commitments and whilst every effort will be made to accommodate you at your preferred time, please note this may not always be possible. Advance notice will be provided in this instance and your Session rescheduled.
- I acknowledge that in the course of providing the Services I will have access to Confidential Information.
- I agree not to (except in the proper course of my duties) use or disclose to any third party any Confidential Information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we in our absolute discretion consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through my unauthorised disclosure.
- You may disclose to third parties such information about the Sessions as you wish.
Data Protection and Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that your personal data will be processed by and on behalf of us as part of me providing you with the Services.
- We are the owners or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the materials and content that I use within the Sessions and nothing in this agreement or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in such material or content to you or to any other person.
- You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that I use in the Sessions.
- I grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content or material used in the Sessions for private personal use, and for the purpose for which the Sessions were provided only.
- You may not without my prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of all or any part of our Sessions.